Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gift Wrap and Tag on Silhouette Sunday


The challenge this week at the Silhouette Blog is to make some time of gift wrap and I needed a small box for a jewelry gift I am giving for Christmas. So I used a cutting file for a Matchbox and in just a few minutes I had a cute little green box. Then I made a Santa tag with another Silhouette America cutting file and again in just a few minutes I was done. One more Christmas present wrapped and ready to go under the tree.

I am also entering this project in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun.

Stamping and Silhouette smiles, Karen


2 comments:

Traci Penrod said...

Love this project Karen -- the Santa tag is adorable!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Silhouette :)

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely project, love the Santa tag!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com