Sunday, January 26, 2014

Another Stencil Day Two Card

I wanted to try stamping with a word background stamp inside the stencil and this is the result of that experiment. The word background stamp is by DRS Stamps and is a combination of three beautiful sentiments. I cut a shell stencil with my Silhouette and stamped and sponged the inside of the hole with aqua blue ink. Then I masked the shell and stamped again, this time with a very light blue ink. I stamped it once more on blue card stock with aqua blue ink and cut out my favorite of the sentiments, attaching that with mounting tape to raise.
I love using the positives and negatives of die cuts and so I attached the shell flourish die cut piece in the inside of the card.

Still learning and experimenting, and hoping my frequent posts this weekend aren't driving my subscribers crazy:)

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Vicky Briggs said...

Your card looks very soft and such a great way to use the positive an negative for inside and outside. :)