Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sympathy Card for Upcoming Classes


I just love this flower stamp from Stampin' Up and I will be sharing this card in the classes I will be teaching in my home starting again in March. The flower was stamped in navy blue, medium blue and white moving it slightly each time. So easy, but so effective. The sympathy sentiment is also from SU, and the navy piece behind the kraft front piece was embossed with a SU embossing folder.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Through the Craft Room Door and Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh just love this super design and colours hugs cheryl xxx

Sandra said...

Wow, this looks great Karen! Love the colors.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL !! Thank you for joining us at CSD this week!! :) :)