Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Card for My Daughter


Sometimes I see stamps and I just have to get them because they are perfect to make a card for someone I love. That was the case with both of these stamps from two of my favorite stamp companies. Of course, if you follow my blog at all, you know I design for Crackerbox Palace and love their stamps. The lady with the sun is one of their stamps, and I paper pieced her dress and sun, and colored the rest with Copics. The sentiment is a new one I won recently from DRS Designs and I just knew my daughter would love it. So do I! It is a perfect wish for anyone special in our lives. I embossed the golden card base with a new embossing folder from Darice. CAS card, but perfect for my favorite daughter who I am seeing tomorrow:)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Girls and Delightful Challenges.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Her dress is so cool! Very nice card! I am sure your daughter will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Anything Goes"! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a lovely card. Your daughter will love it!

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
delightfulsketches.

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the image and beautiful sentiment-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x