Saturday, February 1, 2014

For The Boys Challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is For The Boys.  Create and link any card for a boy and you could win one of our great prizes. We created this challenge to draw attention to the need we have at SAS4 Kids for boy’s cards, particularly cards for pre-teen and teenage boys. This is the category of cards we receive the least of, so if you are designing cards to donate to SAS4Kids, please keep our boys in mind.

We have three very generous sponsors for this challenge:  The Paper Shelter is giving their winner a $20 gift certificate! Jellypark is giving their randomly picked winner 4 digis of their choice!  And Sassy Studio’s winner gets 4 images of their choice! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

My first card above features the cute Robot and Sign from Jelly Park. I cut the right side of the front of the card off and layered a grey piece that I embossed and sponged. I printed the robot and his sign on grey patterned paper and cut out. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and I added some black brads to the sign.
Oh how this card makes me long for warmer days! Happy Times Beach Boy is a colored digi from The Paper Shelter- isn't he sweet? I printed him and his beach scene, and cut a circular frame with my Spellbinders circle dies.The sentiment on this card is from Paper Smooches.

I am entering these cards in the All New challenge at Southern Girls,(the digis are all new to me) and the Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede. 

Stamping smiles 4 our kids, Karen 


1 comment:

Ardilla said...

Thanks for linking this beautiful card to our challenge at QKR Stampede this week! Love the robot...
Hugs,
Ardilla :)