Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chalkboard Live Your Dream Card

I haven't made a chalkboard card for quite a while so I decided to play with the technique and a set of very cool stamps from Precious Remembrance. I embossed the main inspirational sentiments with white embossing powder and a heat gun on a black piece. Then I added the arrows, circles and the heart with white pigment ink. I sponged some of that white ink around for the chalkboard look. I used a new Chalk Marker from Close to my Heart and a ruler to draw a line around 3 sides. This is the best white marker I have ever used so am really happy I bought it from CTMH!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Catz and Craftitude.

3 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

I love your card, it is so beautiful and interesting.

tilly said...

a lovely sentiment and fab embossing, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

cheryl said...

Oh this is one super card great design hugs cheryl xx