Saturday, July 12, 2014

CAS Baby Card with New Dies


I have not been able to resist buying new dies lately - it is an addiction I admit! I had to have the new Star Garlands from Memory Box and Baby's First Sneakers from Marianne Designs. I used both and a baby embossing folder from Cuttlebug to create this CAS baby card. Couldn't have been easier, but I like how it turned out and the next time there is a baby to welcome of either sex, I am ready with a cute card.

I am entering this card in the CAS challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies and the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Girls.

4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Love that MB die! A great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful embossed card back you made for this card. I would not have thought to use those colors but they sure look awesome together!

Brenda said...

Such a fab and cute baby card Karen! Love the dies and embossing folder. Hugs, Brenda

Kim Heggins said...

Karen, this is so sweet and the cutest little baby card ever! I love your fabulous embossing folder too.