Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Issue of Through the Craft Room Door has been Released!


The brand new March/April 2015 issue of Through The Craft Room Door magazine is available for your viewing pleasure in the "Subscribers Only Area" of the TTCRD website.  It is loaded with over 100 pages of paper craft tutorials, tons of inspiration and projects you can create. Plus free digis, two articles by me (CHA review and Zentangle tutorial) and 3 of my cards among dozens of great cards. Come check it out! If you do not currently subscribe to the magazine you will need to go to the top of the page and click on the Subscription/Renewals tab. I highly recommend everyone get a subscription to this great on line magazine.

The card above is one that was published in this newest issue of TTCRD. I also shared it in the classes I teach in my home and it features the Dahlia Fold. For more details on the card, please visit the TTCRD website.



There is a new challenge in this issue and this is the card I made for that challenge. You can join in this challenge and maybe win a great prize. You will also get your card published in the on line magazine. The challenge is to use these colors in a card: 

I made a guy card using my stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Sister Act and Art by Miran.

1 comment:

Aurelia Aurora said...

Beautiful.. Thank you for playing along with us at Art by Mi Ran Challenge # 27.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck at the draw.. ;)

hugs,
~RoRa