Tuesday, July 14, 2015

In Loving Memory Card


I recently used some NBUS stamps to make a sympathy card - something we all need to have on hand unfortunately. I stamped the gorgeous scene (stamp from Local King Rubber Stamp) on watercolor paper, sprinkled on some blue and green Brusho Crystal Colours and spritzed with water. I created a stitched oval frame with a die from My Creative Time and stamped the lovely sentiment from Rubbernecker.

 I am entering this card in the all about stamping challenge at Virginia's View and the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Lovely choice of colors on your tree! Wonderful sympathy card.

Becca Cruger said...

Beautimous! That inky, gorgeous background is stunning. Combined with the silhouetted trees and the framed pristine white foreground you've got a truly gorgeous design on your hands.

Unknown said...

Beautiful sympathy card, love the scene and the die frame is fabulous. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope you will you join us again. Jennifer DT member x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and I love the font of the sentiment too!