Monday, November 30, 2015

BRRR- It's Cold Outside...How Cold?


That's how cold it is! I love using humor in my cards and so was thrilled this summer to discover a new company called Two Lips Stamps sold by Polkadots and More from my home state of Wisconsin. If you could use some belly laughs, click on the link and be prepared to laugh out loud at all the super funny sentiments on these stamps! Since I live in Wisconsin where it is very cold outside half the year, I could not resist this funny lol sentiment stamp. I paired it with a sweet die cut from Die-Versions which I cut in aqua blue and white. I slipped the white pieces back into the hat and gloves and added some extra snowflakes that came out of you know where:)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Use a Die Cut challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's. 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very funny! Someone will enjoy the laugh!

Melissa Bove said...

OMG! How funny is that?!! Love it! Adorable card!! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 257 - hope to see you again soon