Friday, November 13, 2015

Celebrate with Crackerbox Palace and BoBunny Glitter Paste


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a Celebration card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps and BoBunny Glitter Paste. Vicky and I discovered this glitter paste last summer at the Papercrafts CHA in Illinois and Crackerbox Palace has been featuring it in their booths at shows since then. I have seven colors of this quick drying glitter paste and have been having so much fun playing with it. I applied the Frost blue glitter paste through a “celebrate” frame stencil from Memory Box, then trimmed the edges after the paste was dry. I embossed CBP’s little black dress with black detail embossing powder from Stampamania. They call their embossing powders “The World’s Greatest Embossing Powder” and both their sparkly embossing powder line and detail embossing powders live up to that name. Very clear and crisp images are easy to achieve with the detail powders. I attached the dress piece to an aqua card base and added some more Frost blue glitter paste to the flower on the dress for some more bling.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Creative Moments and The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges.

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! Love all the sparkle! xxx

Chris said...

Very striking! Lovely CAS design, it really showcases this beautiful stamp, the sparkly embossing looks gorgeous too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card for a lady who is celebrating!

Vannessa said...

Lovely card and I really like that glitter paste - must find myself some! Thanks for joining in the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Nest Dolls DT