Thursday, November 19, 2015

Disco Make a Wish from Die-Versions


Happy Die-Versions Thursday! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine. Today I am sharing a bright circle card I created featuring the Retro Dancers die from the October release. I am old enough to remember the disco craze and these dancers just make me smile. I cut a circle card with a larger Spellbinders circle.  I sprinkled my favorite colors of Brusho Coloured Crystals on watercolor paper and spritzed them to activate the colors with an iridescent gold spray from Tattered Angels. After the Brusho piece was dry, I cut out the circle card front, and also the “Make A Wish” sentiment from Die-Versions. I attached the Retro Dancers die cut in black and added a few punched stars.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Craft Your Passion. 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Karen you have really captured the feel of the 'good ol' disco in this wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool background and it reminds me of the revolving lights when we used to dance. Neat card for us who remember that time so well!