Friday, November 6, 2015

LOL Get Well Cards from Crackerbox Palace



It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing two get well cards I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps. I love using humorous stamps when making cards and CBP has a wonderful selection of lol stamps to choose from. I made the CAS get well card above with the aspirin, band aid and Nyquil Margarita stamps. And here is a card for someone who broke an arm or wrist:


I paper pieced the chick with dotted patterned paper and the sling with actual medical bandage material. I layered it on a green piece punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafting from the Heart and Wonderful Wednesdays.

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Karen, I love these. They will surely bring cheer to someone under the weather.

kiwimeskreations said...

These would make anybody a bit under the weather feel better - love the humour, and they are beautifully made too.
Blessings
Maxine

Isobel said...

Cute card thanks for joining in at crafting from the heart good luck x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very funny and sure to bring a smile with that first one. And, the second is so darling and cute. Love that chicken with a broken wing!