Sunday, November 8, 2015

Merry Merry Christmas with Die-Versions Dies


Happy Die-Versions Sunday! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and today I am sharing a holiday card I made with Die-Versions dies and a gold striped cardstock. This is one of those cards that look much better IRL than it photographs. The tone on tone of the gold with a little red to highlight made for a pretty card I would be happy to share with anyone on my list. I started by die cutting all the words in the Holidays! Complements set and the Poinsettia Flourish in the same gold cardstock as the background. I cut the Poinsettia Flourish apart and filled in the spaces between the holiday words. I also cut “Merry” from a red scrap. I attached all and added some red gems.

***Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.***

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes Challenges at Scrapy Land (of course I am using Die-Versions dies) and 613 Avenue Create.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Karen, like that die and how you embellished it !

Lori Kobular said...

Very festive Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #29!

kiwimeskreations said...

This looks pretty in the 'green' that my computer shows it as, so it must look marvelous URL>
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Interesting layout and love the pop of red here and there!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation! Gorgeous design and wonderful colours for the Christmas card! Thank you very much for sharing your work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Sasha

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful !
Thanks for joining us at SCRAPYLAND challenges blog and good Luck !
MARYVONNE,DT Guest designer