Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What If? Wed. Color Challenge at Repeat Impressions


The first Wednesday of each month at Repeat Impression’s blog, The House that Stamps Built, is going to be a color challenge. We give you the color inspiration, and you can make a card using those colors to possibly win a great prize of Repeat Impressions rubber! Here is the color palette chosen this month:
I am in the mood to make holiday cards for my stash and so I started with blue, gold and green strips of cardstock on a white card base and then embossed with a snowflake embossing folder for a background. I stamped Repeat Impression’s snowman family on a white scrap and cut them out. Then I paper pieced the hats and scarves and added colored gems in this month’s colors.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Crafting from the Heart.

**Don’t Forget: for a 10% discount on any size order at Repeat Impressions, make a note of my discount code (rr10kh), click on the blog badge on the side of my blog and go to the website here to shop and save!**

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love the colours together and the image is gorgeous! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Karen - love how you have used the colours and embossed the stripes of colour. The wee snow-family are gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cute snowman family and the embossed snowflakes on your card.

Patti J said...

Karen, this turned out so cute! Love the use of the colors as your background behind those adorable snow people! Great card for your stash :)

Heather said...

Great way to use these colors together. Love those cute little snowmen and their adorable pieced accessories.