Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Dream BIG!


When I got a chance to look through the newest Fun Stampers Journey catalog recently, my favorite stamp set was this super cute baby dinosaur and his inspiring message. I love how he is in a big dinosaur footprint and dreaming of being big and strong. Great message for kids or anyone! I stamped the dino print stamp with brown ink on a kraft piece, then colored the grass green. I also stamped it on green patterned paper and paper pieced the baby dinosaur. I tore a hole in a plaid dp piece as if he is breaking through. Then I stamped the inspiring "Dream BIG" on another dp piece and attached. CAS and great encouragement for anyone.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Addicted to Stamps and the Amusing Challenge. 

4 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

I'm so glad you like it! It's a favorite of mine too! Love that you paper-pieced the baby dinosaur...great card! FSJ Coach #55

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - like you I think this is a marvelous image for young people
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Great masculine card! I love that paper pieced dinosaur! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the ATSC blog! :)