Friday, April 1, 2016

What Else Can We do with our Dies Colorful Edition




I am sharing three more cards I made with Tonic Studio's Plush Peony Entwining Trellis die set today. All three of today's colorful cards will fit into legal size envelopes.  I played with different colors of Magenta Nuance watercolor powders on the two cards above. I love the trellis look on the inside of this die and the flowers can be popped on top or cut out and then placed back in the holes the flower dies created. I used alcohol inks on glossy paper before cutting out the oval trellis on the last card I made:


I cut the  flowers out of white cardstock scraps and added different colors of Nuvo Glitter Drops while the flowers were still in the die. I added a sentiment by Dina Wakley for Ranger to complete the card.

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenges at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and 613 Avenue Create.

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful colours on this fab diecut!

Cara said...

It always amazes me how altering colours affects an image. Fabulous colours. Cara x

Unknown said...

Glad you used Nuance in such a lovely way!

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous backgrounds to showcase these beautiful die cuts.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
PS You may want to enter the Make your own background challenge over at CRAFT http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors used.

Lin said...

Beautiful color combinations, Karen! You've shown off this die beautifully! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!