Friday, May 13, 2016

Crackerbox Palace Graduation Thank You Card


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a graduation thank you card I made for my sister and nephew with Crackerbox Palace stamps. In fact I made 50 of them! Thank goodness for my MISTI! After I did all the cutting and die cutting, I lined up the three graduation stamps from Crackerbox Palace and stamped each of the 50 card fronts easily and quickly. I used my nephew’s school colors and dies from Tim Holtz and My Creative Time. Loving the great graduation stamps from CBP that can be found here on the website!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Karen & that yellow sentiment really pops against the purple :o)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - your MISTI must have done overtime on that marathon!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Neat card and good you had a MISTI to help make all of them.