Monday, June 6, 2016

Season's Greetings In Focus


I share a new holiday card every month in my in home classes and this is the one we are making this month. It features a Focus Stamp from Stamplistic that is stamped several times on Christmas colored cardstock and layered with mounting tape for great dimension. I added some gold Nuvo Crystal Drops and a gold gem for the necessary bling. The "Season's Greetings" stamp is by Tim Holtz.

I am entering this in the Get Inky (two colors of ink) challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine this month.

**Remember there are a few more days yet to bid on my projects here in this blogpost to raise money to fight breast cancer! And even if you don't win the projects with the highest bid (with 100% of the winning bid going to the Susan G, Komen Foundation), your name will be entered in a drawing for a Tonic Studios goodie package valued at over $60! Click on the link to get all the details. And thanks for helping us Stamp Out Cancer!** 

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous layered design, this card looks very festive!

Mrs A. said...

Such festive colours and a lovely design. Hugs Mrs A.

maria f. said...

So eyecatching!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a busy card Karen - it had my eyes tracking everywhere! Great colour usage, and I love the wee gold dots
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this. Great geometric look to it and very festive!