Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Christmas Card with Tonic Dies and Paper


I am loving Tonic's Premium 8 x 8 Paper Packs and created this card with sheets from the Winter Wonderland Pack. I die cut the Rococo Santa's Sleigh die out of two sided tape paper and applied Nuvo Glitter Noir embossing powder to the top part of the sleigh and Nuvo Gold Enchantment embossing powder to the bottom. I heat set the entire sleigh with my heat gun and the result was a sparkly textured beautiful sleigh. I created a red A2 card base and die cut the sentiment and top opening with the Merry Christmas Strip Die Set out of a snowy kraft piece from the Winter Wonderland paper pack. I added some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops to the brown snowflakes. The Tonic paper packs include several sheets of perfect sentiments and I used one for the inside of this card:

I added a couple snowflakes I cut out with Tonic's Festive Flurry die set. 

I am entering this card in the "Emboss It" challenge at Scrapy Land.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous sparkly and colourful card Karen - love how you have used the die cuts
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Pretty Christmas card and I love the glittery look too!