Friday, July 8, 2016

Love You to the Moon and Back Tri-Fold Card on CBP Friday


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a tri-fold card I made with some new Crackerbox Palace stamps. I have always loved the saying “Love you to the moon and back” and was happy that CBP has it for sale along with the moon and stars stamps. I folded a long card in thirds, punched a circle out of the top and added a punched row of stars along the bottom of the front of the card. I did all the stamping on the front of the card and added the moon circle piece in the circular hole I had punched. Here is a look at the 2nd and 3rd panels where I added stars and sentiment die cuts from Tonic Studios to complete the card.



2 comments:

Craftychris said...

A fabulous card! I love that sentiment too! xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and I have that sentiment from another company. I love it as well.