Friday, August 26, 2016

Have a Kitty Cat Birthday with Crackerbox Palace Stamps


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a birthday card I made with some Crackerbox Palace stamps and Clarity Stencil Brushes. I am loving the subtle soft look that is so easy to achieve with the Clarity brushes and ink. I inked orange ink through a fern stencil onto the orange card base for a tone on tone look. Then I stamped and paper pieced the sleeping kitty and stamped the perfect sentiment from Crackerbox Palace. This is going to be my husband’s birthday card from me and our kitty Lucky.  He always says he wants to be reincarnated as a cat in a loving home like ours. What a life- eat, sleep, play, repeat.

I am entering this card in the birthday challenge at Live Love Cards.

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

very cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

what a cutie Karen - love that background.
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute kitty kat card.