Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Fall with Die-Version's Dies


Happy Tuesday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and today I am sharing a pretty fall card made with Die-Versions dies. I die cut Die-Version’s Patterned Pumpkin die out of sticky two sided tape on a piece of cardstock. I removed the top layer and dumped on Nuvo’s new Cinnamon Spice and Fresh Kiwi Sparkle Dust glitter. I created the black card base with a fall Sizzix embossing folder and attached a fall border from Die-Versions along the bottom of the card front. This card was so easy to make but so lovely with these great dies! Here is a picture of the glittery Patterned Pumpkin up close:


**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Gorgeous. Love that pumpkin die. The glitter is a real stand out.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that sparkling pumpkin Karen, especially against the black background.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

That sparkling pumpkin is fantastic and I love the border die too.