Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Twin



Today is my twin brother's birthday and this is the card I made for him. I am loving my new sets of calligraphy style alphabet stamps from Concord and 9th. They are called Sophisticated Script and make it so easy to personalize a card. I used a piece of rubber in my MISTI to flip Tim Holtz's bird stamp so the boy is looking at the girl bird. I paper pieced each bird with polka dotted designer paper.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the Things with Wings challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

5 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

this is just too stinkin' cute! perfect card for his and your birthday! Happy Birthday to YOU, too!

Alicia

Mrs A. said...

Happy Birthday Karen and also to your Brother. Love your paper pieced birds. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Karen - and wonderfully scripted for the occasion.
Blessings
Maxine

Meihsia Liu said...

Love this fun and beautiful card! The image is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Gayatri said...

Such an adorable card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx