I needed a masculine thank you card recently and created this one with the positive and negative foiled sheets I made with a Patterns II Foilable from Creative Vision Stamps, Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil and some new dies. Here are the steps I used to create this card:
1. After heating up my laminator, I layered a piece of Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil on top of a Patterns II Foilable (which is a piece of cardstock with a pattern made out of toner from Creative Vision Stamps) in a folded piece of parchment paper and ran it through my laminator. (I recommend the Royal Sovereign brand of laminator- very inexpensive and works great!)
2. After removing the piece of foil from the background piece, I layered that leftover piece on a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheet in the folded parchment paper and ran that through the heated laminator again.
3. I adhered the white and green foiled background onto a black A2 cardbase.
4. Next I die cut Tim Holtz's Sizzix Cityscape Skyline die out of black cardstock and also out of the negative foiled sheet and attached them offsetting the buildings to the bottom of the card front.
5. I die cut "thanks" (from Taylored Expressions) out of the negative foil sheet and also out of black fun foam, adhered them together with Nuvo Deluxe Fine Tip Adhesive and attached it to the card front to complete the masculine thank you card.
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Masculine challenge at Dies R Us.
Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!