Thursday, June 22, 2017

Foiled Layered Floral Birthday Wishes Trio #2

Today I am sharing the second of three cards I made for a challenge to make three very different cards using the same supplies. Here is a list of the supplies I used for all three cards:


My Creative Time Stitched Oval Dies
Tonic Studios Tangerine Die-cutting Machine
Misc. cardstock pieces

I die cut Altenew's Layered Floral Cover Die A out of navy cardstock, and Cover Die B out of a lighter blue. I adhered them together with Nuvo Fine Tip Deluxe Adhesive, then cut the top and bottom flowers off with their edges. I attached the top two to the front of a cream A2 cardbase. I foiled Gina K's Birthday Essentials Foil-Mate greeting with Lapis Watercolor Deco Foil, cut it out with an oval stitched die, and then layered it onto a navy stitched oval. 


I attached another beautiful layered flower on the inside of the card. Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the 3rd of the foiled layered birthday wishes trio.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cards you are making with those and hope I can find them in stock again really soon. This is gorgeous.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the totally different looks you are getting from the same supplies Karen - this is really striking
Blessings
Maxine