Thursday, July 6, 2017

Couple Things to Share



First the fun news:) A mixed media card I designed with Nuvo mousse on a gel press plate and other Nuvo and Tonic Studios products was published today here: https://www.allfreepapercrafts.com/Card-Making/Butterfly-Garden-Mixed-Media-Card/

Please click on the link to see the complete card and instructions and I would greatly appreciate it if you took a minute and left a comment there. You know how it is - the more clicks and comments, the more likely they will say yes to future articles. Thanks!

You may have noticed I have not been blogging as much as usual lately since my signature and many of my pictures on this blog and on my Send a Smile 4 Kids blog have been replaced with an ugly picture from Photobucket. I do not have an account there, but my computer whiz friends who helped set up those blogs did. Without warning, Photobucket decided to start charging a huge amount for accounts that were previously free. While my computer whiz friends try to find an alternative and fix the issues, I will not be posting new blog posts except when required.

Thanks for your continued support and understanding. I truly appreciate all of you who subscribe and follow my blog!


5 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! Love the background and the color palette!!

kiwimeskreations said...

AH - wondered what that photobucket ad was about... it's been around a lot!!
I will womble over and have a closer look - the snippet you have shown looks amazing
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Karen! That's too bad about Photobucket. I have enjoyed using their free pictures in the past, too.
Hopefully you will find an alternative soon.
I am going to go over to the link you gave because you've piqued my interest in the Nuvo mousse.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Darcy

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is too bad that they are charging now. I thought you were posting less and now I understand. If it starts to cost money to do a blog I would just quit I guess. I hope that never happens though as I enjoy doing a blog.

Brenda in IN said...

I hate to hear that happened to you and it is sad. I don't know what that is but I do enjoy coming by to visit. I'm sorry you won't be around as much. This card is terrific and I see why it was chosen. I do love the mousse they have out now and it really adds so much. That blue is gorgeous.