Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Rainbows and Gorgeous Stamps Make Me Happy


I have been taking the Rainbow Maker class at Online Card Classes but hadn't had the time to try any of the colorful rainbow ideas they shared until this weekend. The beautiful stamp from Technique Junkies featured in this card called "Part of the Dance" has been calling my name since I received it and I finally had time to play with that too. I started this card front with Bristol Smooth Surface cardstock and a stencil from Ranger and Dina Wakely called Mighty Waves. I taped the stencil down and used my Clarity Stencil Brushes to brush on a rainbow of colors using my Distress Oxide inks. Then I placed the stenciled card front in my Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Stamp Platform and stamped the gorgeous stamp from Technique Junkies several times with black Versafine ink. I love how this card came out and will be entering it in the Day One gallery at the Rainbow Maker Online Class.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

its very nice!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think this is one of my most favorite cards you made and the image and sentiment are awesome against that beautiful softly colored background.