Monday, August 28, 2017

YouTube Monday - Special Holiday Edition of Enabler Alert!


It's Monday so it must be time for a new YouTube video over on my YouTube channel! On this new special edition of my Enabler Alert series, I am sharing all the new Christmas and Halloween dies in the latest release by Karen Burniston, all the Halloween dies in the latest release by Tonic Studios, and a look at the Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Stamp Platform. Be prepared to be amazed - so many awesome dies in these two releases and the Tim Holtz Tonic Stamp Platform is awesome!

Here is a direct link to see the new products in this Enabler Alert video: https://youtu.be/1a0b8mahO84

Are you a subscriber yet? And have you left a comment on one or more of the videos I have made in the last three weeks? If so, you are qualified for the grand prize drawing to be held the end of September. You get one chance per comment (one per video) IF you are a subscriber. I appreciate comments and followers here on my blog, but really need the subscribers and comments on my YouTube channel if I am to succeed there. 

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

1 comment: