Friday, September 8, 2017

One Good Negative Deserves Another

So I was playing recently with Deco Foil and Therm O Web Transfer Gel and created the card I blogged on Tuesday. But I was left with a beautiful negative image so I created the card I blogged yesterday. I die cut out the Modern Greetings from Frantic Stamper and once again was left with a lovely negative of the "greetings", so kept going and created one more holiday card for my stash. I am loving the look of the Modern Greetings line from Frantic Stamper, and used a stencil of the die cut out to place the letters back pretty close to where they are in the original die (scroll down to yesterday's post to see what I mean.) The words here were created out of Amber Watercolor and Green Deco Foils as you will see if you scroll down. I also cut out Tim Holtz's "season's" and attached both to a green card base. I added Poppy Stamps Snowflake Ribbon and some gems to complete the CAS card. One more Christmas card done!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

5 comments:

Barb said...

What a beautiful card this is Karen. Great design work too. Barbxx

Fikreta said...

Its veryy beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...


Gorgeous card Karen.

kiwimeskreations said...

What great use of the die cut - waste not want not!!
Blessings
Maxine

Anne Temple said...

Your card is beautiful and what a great way to use the negative pieces. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.