Friday, September 22, 2017

Watercolor Powders Comparison on YouTube Brusho Samples



All week long here on my blog I am sharing the cards I made with all my watercolor powders for the Watercolor Comparison video with LOTs of sample cards (and a card from start to finish with Brushos and a touch of sparkle from embossing powder.) Please click on the link to watch the video- I appreciate your support there.

The card I made from beginning to end in the video and the ones I am sharing today were made with my favorite of the watercolor powders I own- Brusho Crystal Colours. They have 32 gorgeous colors and I like the control I get sprinkling them out of the container with a hole punched in the top. I chose my favorite colors of Brushos for this card and added some gold embossing powder for some extra sparkle. I die cut the dried piece with my Jaded Blossom Card Layer Die and also punched and die cut some butterflies. I added a "wishing you a" diecut from Memory Box and continued the thought on the inside of the card:


I didn't want to waste any of the Brusho beauty so I used some on the inside of the card too.



On my last Brusho sample, I once again used fall colors, then stamped and die cut a leaf from Stampendous. I punched a couple other leaves and die cut "Best Wishes" from Tonic Studios out of the same Brusho and gold embossed piece of watercolor paper. 

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

I hope you enjoyed all the samples I have shared this week using the different watercolor powders I own and will watch, share and comment on the YouTube video I posted here.  Thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity!

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!
hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards.

sarascloset said...

Beautiful cards, Karen! I especially love the leaves! I wanted to congratulate you on your win at Scrapy Land last week, too! Yippee! Thank you, too, for joining us again this week at Scrapy Land! Hugs!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, these are some more great cards using the powders. I love the leaf card and matching sentiment.

Olenkaja said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Scrapy Land this time, hope to see you again.
Hugs Ola