Friday, December 15, 2017

HB to You Ballerina Card


I had an opportunity to play recently with some NBUS (never before used schtuff) to make some birthday cards that kids would like and am happy with how this one turned out. I wanted the CAS-ual Fridays Tutu stamp set ever since it came out, but resisted until recently when they came out with matching dies and Christmas Tutu stamp set. I stamped the sweet tutu ballerina with black ink on some plaid dp. I die cut the piece out with a new Cut-plorations double stitched rectangle die from Stamplorations and then die cut the Happy HB sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I added some pink gems to the ballerina to finish the CAS card. 

I am entering this card in the Stitch It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. Thanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Love This card so cute, my Granddaughters would love it

Verna Angerhofer said...

Little girls will love this design. I love that plaid paper.

Celeste Goff said...

Love the plaid on this adorably sweet card Karen!

Craftychris said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stamp and it looks so cool stamped on the plaid paper! xxx

Brenda in IN said...

This is so adorable. I love the plaid paper and the ballerina is sweet. I think that is so cute to add the gems to her hair.