Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Joyful Christmas Card with Therm O Web Clear Designer Toner Sheets

I make and teach Christmas cards every month so that when December comes, my students and I have a stash already made and ready to be addressed and sent. I designed this joyful colorful card for March's class when my students will be learning all about Therm O Web's new Clear Designer Toner Sheets. I also shared instructions on how to make yesterday's card using the acetate sheets with patterns of toner on them on my new YouTube video here.

The clear toner sheet I used in this card is called Groovy. I layered Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Brilliant Blue Fancy Foil over a piece of the Groovy patterned acetate and ran it through a hot laminator. Then I took the leftover foil, layered it on a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheet and ran it through the laminator. I die cut JOY using letters from the Kat Scrappiness Large Alpha Dies, glued them to black foam and placed them back in the spots where the pattern continues from the background to the letters. 


I punched a couple more snowflakes out of the colorful negative sheet and added a "Christmas Blessings" diecut from Sue Wilson for the inside of this card. To learn more about this innovative new product from Therm O Web, watch my newest video here. Thanks for helping me share the #joy of creativity!

**Edited to add: these awesome Clear Designer Toner Sheets are now available on the Therm O Web website! Here is a link to the whole selection!

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Love all the sparkle, such a beautiful card!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love all the sparkle and shine!! FANTASTIC design!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and love the color of the foil used on it.

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!