Pages

▼

Friday, June 10, 2011

Bearly Mine and Paper Take Weekly Challenges

Anything Goes at the challenges this week at Bearly Mine and Paper Take Weekly (my favorite kind of challenge!) I made this CAS card a little while ago when I was playing with some new stamps and wanted to use some stickers from Penny Black that I always forget to use. I picked one with flowers and musical notes and cut it out with my nesties label. I also cut out a larger one in green and embossed and added some gem stickers when I attached to the card. The stamps are from Hero Arts and The Cat's Pajamas.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a great card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. Thanks for the inspiration! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.