Pages

▼

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Stamping and Totally Gorjus Challenges


The challenge this week at Sweet Stamping is One for the Boys and at Totally Gorjus it is All About Boys. I have been trying to make some more cards for my boys at SAS4Kids so these challenges are perfect for that. I won this awesome frame digital stamp from Delicious Doodles and it makes the card! I printed it on brown paper and cut it out. The deer is a stencil and I sponged him in brown ink on wood like paper. I attached to a black card and it was done. CAS but I love it.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a super card, just right for our challenge at Sweet Stampin. Thank you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - such an interesting card and perfect for a male! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.