Pages

▼

Friday, August 5, 2011

Crafty Cardmakers and Make My Monday Challenges


The challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is Butterflies and at Make My Monday it is Things with Wings. I had been wanting to use this beautiful set from CTMH that was sold to raise money for Japan earlier this year. I also decided to cash in on the doily craze but can't afford all the lovely but expensive doily diecuts available, so I bought some inexpensive ones at Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts in the cake decorating section. I cut one in half and laid it on a piece of dp and the card evolved from there. The butterflies are all from the SU die that cuts and embosses.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. A lovely butterfly card and perfect for our challenge at Make My Monday - thanks for taking part - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, good luck with your fund raising. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doily work....it looks perfect! Your card is a beauty - thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card and the doilies look lovely with the butterflies. Gorgeous background too.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. karen!!! this is absolutely stunning!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.