Pages

▼

Monday, August 22, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

The Stamp of the Week this week from Repeat Impressions is this fun Puffins stamp. It is available for 50% off with a discount code found at the RI blog, The House that Stamps Built this week only.

I have to admit, I did not know what a Puffin looked like or what color they were. They are found in Maine (where the owners of Repeat Impressions live) but not in Wisconsin where I live. So I looked them up on the internet and found pictures and went with the black and orange on my card to match the bird colors. I colored the puffins with my copics and framed them in an embossing/cutting folder from Cuttlebug, then layered onto an orange card.

I have scheduled this post in advance as I am out of town until late Monday visiting my son in Chicago.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have known exactly what a Puffin looked like either! These are so cute though and I love your wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! I love that die cut frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Karen!! Love the fun frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frame and your paper colors go perfectly with the Puffin image!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.