Pages

▼

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paper Pretties and Aud Sentiments Challenges


The challenge at Paper Pretties is CAS this week and at Aud Sentiments, Anything Goes! To start this CAS card, I chose a beautiful background designer paper that has notes and flowers and a encouraging sentiment. I embossed a new stamp from Hero Arts with red glitter embossing powder. The notes dp shows through the silhouetted images. I added some brown pearls and layered on a dark brown card. CAS but I love it!

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. Caught my eye when I saw it in my reader. Fantastic work. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Karen! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! thanks for joining in this week at AUD Sentiments! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.