Pages

▼

Monday, June 18, 2012

Art Impressions Stamps and Charisma Cardz Challenges


Charisma Cardz Challenge wants male cards this week and Art Impressions Stamps Challenge want cards for husbands or fathers. I found this fun Ultimate Remote stamp from DRS at a stamp show recently and just had to buy it. It would be perfect for Father's Day or Dad's birthday for the right guy. I stamped it on kraft paper, highlighted some of the remote buttons and attached to a green card with mounting tape to raise. The brown piece was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then distressed with brown ink. I added some tabs and masculine brads to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Very clever! Love the EF and that fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Cute card! Very cute stamp! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.