Pages

▼

Monday, August 13, 2012

Crafty Catz and Art Impressions Challenges


Anything Goes at Crafty Catz this week and at Art Impressions they want us to use any sentiment on our cards. I used a sentiment and swirly flowers from Heartfelt Creations to create this card. I have seen this type of layered card many times recently in my Pinterest searches and found a tutorial here to try one for myself. It is very easy to do and I love the look you get. I used all black and white except for the pop of color for one flower I raised up and added a pearl to.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

  1. Very striking card. Thanks for the link o the tutorial. Hugs MrsA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card....thank you for joining in wth this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so glad you played along with CRAFTY CATZ, X Carol

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.