Pages

▼

Friday, August 31, 2012

Scrapalicious USA and Simon Says Stamp Challenges


Anything Goes at Scrapalicious USA and Simon Says Stamp this week and that is my favorite kind of challenge! I am sharing a card I made recently with some new stamps I had to buy from Hero Arts. I loved the Swiss Dots flowers the first time I saw them and I knew there would be no resisting them. I printed them on blue velum, cut out and raised each layer with mounting tape. I printed the leaves (from the same set) on green velum and cut them out as well. The background of the card is an embossing folder from Craft Concepts and I cut out the butterflies with a craft knife and raised their wings to show the aqua blue card base below.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful vellum flower! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen :-) the flower is beautiful and the background is fabulous ! I love the way you raised the wings ,, really creative and effective :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.