Pages

▼

Saturday, June 8, 2013

CAS Fridays, Aud Sentiments and Bearly Mine Challenges


CAS Fridays wants to see our Banners and Flags this week, and at Aud Sentiments, Anything Goes (with a sentiment.) At Bearly Mine Challenges, they want to see our Dies and/or Punches and I used both on this card. I am sharing one of my favorite cards I have designed recently for upcoming classes in my home. I was inspired by this card I saw on Pinterest. I used the same stamp set from Stampin' Up, but used Spellbinders dies that I own for both layers of that element. I think my favorite part of this card is the sentiment banner. I cut a two sided paper from Stampin' Up 1/2 inch by 12 inches. I folded it, stamped the first part, folded again back and forth and stamped the second part of the sentiment. I used a square punch to punch  the banner ends perfectly.

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

  1. Magnificent, Karen! Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and great use of the die!!thank you for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful window scene. very pretty card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing window scene you created! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the use of the die!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.