Pages

▼

Monday, August 29, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


This Nubble Light stamp is the Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions so you can get it for 50% off with a discount code found on Ri's blog, The House that Stamps Built. What a beautiful scenery stamp this is and I combined it with a sentiment stamp that I just love. Even before I joined the design team at Repeat Impressions, I was a huge fan of their sentiment stamps selection. Check it out!

I stamped the Nubble Light scene and masked and sponged a sun and the sky and water and attached it on the inside of the card. I used my nesties oval to cut a frame from the front and added a ribbon to complete this CAS card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Paper Crafting Journey.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful love it thanks for joining us at PCJ
    Jacki xxXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the moon you have created and creative way you have used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Karen! I like that you have a window on the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.