Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Squirrel and the Fox and 613 Avenue Create Challenges


Anything Goes at The Squirrel and the Fox and 613 Avenue Create Challenges this week, so I am sharing a sympathy card I made for a challenge at my stamp club recently. I started with some really cool dp from my stash that I just love and stamped a beautiful sentiment from Crackerbox Palace. The oval frame stamp is from Northwoods and I stamped it on white, blue and orange and layered the pieces together to get this look.  So easy but lovely. Then I added a couple tabs and pearls to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen


7 comments:

  1. WOW Karen, this is beautiful! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your bg paper gives off a watery effect, really cool. Beautiful sympathy card Karen! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sentiment for your sympathy card. I like the colors. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Karen! Love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sympathy card, I love the image you combined with the beautiful sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I really like the sentiment and the dsp. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome background for this card. I really love the colors.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.