Pages

▼

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Heart Pieces and Addicted to Stamps Challenges


Anything Goes this week at Addicted to Stamps and at My Heart Pieces, they want us to use a sentiment. I am sharing a card I made with a a product from Paper Wishes called Color Me Card Toppers. The whole front of this card and the sentiment piece are parts of this kit, and I chose to sponge in the colors you see on the card with various dye inks. I attached the card front to a white card base and added a pearl to complete the card. I love how it turned out and it was so easy.

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

  1. this is one super card Hun just love the design and super colour hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta use these card fronts....they're still sitting on my table:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is kind of a different card for you Karen, but I love it!
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.