Pages

▼

Friday, May 3, 2013

Simon Says Stamp and Party Time Tuesday Challenges


"Just Because" is the theme at Simon Says Stamp this week and Anything Goes at Party Time Tuesday. I am sharing a card I made recently playing with some floral doily dies by Spellbinders and a leafy flourish die by Cherry Lynn. I started with a fun striped dp and added a nice sentiment I picked up recently. I layered the floral doilies raising each with mounting tape and added a pearl to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love the design and colours you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.