Pages

▼

Monday, July 29, 2013

Totally Gorjuss and Card Crafter's Circle Challenges


Christmas in July is the theme of the challenges at Card Crafter's Circle and Totally Gorjuss this week and I have been in the mood for creating holiday cards recently. I just purchased this beautiful Penny Black stamp at my local Stamp Shoppe so it was sitting on my desk when I started playing with the ice skates cutting file from Silhouette America for a friend. I decided to hang them on a pine bough border cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the card came together easily. I love it when that happens:) The dp is my favorite two sided paper from Stampin' Up.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Your crd is just beautiful and I loe your double sided paper! I am your newest follower!

    Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.