Maker Mania is an online event that happens twice a year with dozens of paper crafting stores in the USA and Canada sharing ideas all with the amazing products in their kit. This year Hero Arts designed all the products we received and my favorite was the Printer's Type 3D embossing folder. I created this card with a fun fold I learned recently from Jennifer McGuire. Here is another picture:
The front element (created with ephemera and rub-ons included in the kit) floats on the front when opened.
Hero Arts also designed some awesome designer paper which was the start of this mixed media look card. I embossed, inked. stamped and cut the edge with the On the Edge die to make this card.
If you are liking what you are seeing, the kit and classes are still available here at Winneconne Crafts. The classes are this weekend so you would not receive the kit in time- but no problem. I am busy all weekend and so will be watching at my leisure as the classes are available on the private Facebook group anytime you want to watch or re-watch.
I will be sharing more of my designs and what I make after the classes, so be sure to stop back.
Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.