Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

More Maker Mania 14 Favorite Cards


In the kit of products we received from Maker Mania 14 were the embossing folder, dies, stencil and rub-ons from Hero Arts you see here. One of the store teachers always features white on white cards, and I thought this one was amazing so I basically copied it. The rub-ons were also featured in the card below I cased from another store teacher:


We also received a set of stamps that are perfect for mixed media cards. I played with some mixed media products I had here and came up with this card:


Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen 


1 comment:

  1. They are all so beautiful! Lots of texture, layers and gorgeous images
    !

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.