If you love this
Spellbinders Stitching Die of the Month and want it right away, you can visit
the website here and join the monthly club. You have until the 27th
of the month to sign up to receive this set and then look forward to getting a
new stitching die set each month. But if you can’t commit to a monthly club
right now, you can check the website after the 10th of next month to
purchase. If not sold out, the monthly kit products are available to buy then.
However, the cost is higher and shipping is not free.
I am a member of the Spellbinders Stitching Die of the Month club, so each month this year I will share cards made with that month’s die set on this blog, on my Instagram and on my Facebook page.
Cardmaking Joy & Hugs, Karen

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have had to add some limitations and moderation to commenting due to the huge volume of anonymous and spam comments. I am sorry if this means your legitimate wonderful comments are harder to make. I will publish the legitimate comments as soon as I can.